HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of our friends and family. Harold and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, we hope that this year each of you will have good health, lots of wealth, and a ton of happiness.
We have had warmer weather than usual this winter. But, with that being said please DO NOT LEAVE WATER DRIPPING OR RUNNING AT NIGHT! This fills up the septic tanks and they will have to be pumped, and no one wants that cost.
We will continue the same activities in January.
- Bowling on Mondays at the Virgin River.
- Game nights will be any night that people want to play starting at 7:00 PM.
- ATV riding is mainly Tuesday and Thursdays, but that can change at any time.
- Shuffleboard Tournaments are on Satu
rdays at 11:00 AM. This is a potluck affair, please RSVP and be sure to sign yourself up for the tournament.
- Ladies lunch is on the 10th of January, meet at the office at 11:30 AM. We will be going to Black Bear Diner this month.
- Check with Linda on the crafts as we have some new things we are doing, including ceramics and painting.
New Years Day dinner will be at 1:00 PM please also RSVP for this event, thank you.
God Bless our military men and women, and their family’s. Thank you for all that you do for our great country.